• Cerus Markets is an all-in-one global brokerage platform that lets users trade cryptocurrencies, commodities, stocks, and forex with no fees.
• The platform offers leverage up to 100:1 on crypto assets, indices against crypto without any trading restrictions or fees.
• Cerus Markets provides a secure trading environment through annual audits and segregated client funds from corporate ones.
About Cerus Markets
Cerus Markets is an all-in-one global brokerage platform that aims to give users a chance to trade cryptocurrencies, commodities, stocks, and forex from their web browser or mobile devices without any fees. In addition, they allow traders to trade cryptocurrencies versus major world indices, commodities, and stocks. Cerus Markets intends to enable market access for users of all trading levels and hence operate without an entry fee letting them place positions on various digital assets for as little as $50. Cerus Markets also works with a client-first approach that helped them create a secure and easy-to-use crypto derivatives trading platform without proprietary wallets. Cerus Markets is headquartered in Labuan, Malaysia, and regulated by Labuan Financial Services Authority under the LFSA (Labuan Financial Services Act 2010). This helps the exchange provide a safe trading environment for users as they have annual audits and segregate client funds from corporate funds.
Some of the major features of Cerus Markets include:
• More than 200+ asset totals including cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex, and commodities
• Leverage up to 100:1 on crypto assets
• Trading indices against crypto without any trading restrictions or fees
• Flexible crypto derivatives called Non-Deliverable Crypto Contracts (NDCs)
• Easy deposit/withdrawal options such as debit/credit cards wire transfers Union Pay etc.
Cerus Markets is launching its trading app by the end of March. The platform is holding a pre-launch giveaway where new traders who deposit at least $50 will get a matched deposit bonus of up to 100%.
Cerus Markets separates client funds from company ones keeping them in separate bank accounts which secures the client funds so that they are not used to cover company debt.
Cerus Markets provides users with an all in one global brokerage platform which allows them to trade different digital assets with high leverage while providing a safe and secure environment through annual audits and segregated funds offering various payment methods making it easy for customers to withdraw their money when needed